Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last night at GRU for this time round

It's my last night here at Grass Roots United for a couple of weeks. Jean Baptiste is meeting me here tomorrow morning (early- like, 7:30am!!!) to take me to Verrettes, and from there, we'll go to Deslandes. It will be a tap tap trip, and I'm not sure how long the journey will take- it was already pretty long when we went by car the last time!

My time here at GRU has been wonderful- they have such a great family of people here! However, I'm looking forward to being immersed in a village for awhile- this concrete block wall compound isn't exactly scenic!

Our house, however, is quite beautiful- and it's getting rave reviews!

I'm going to post a few random photos- of people & things I like here.

A little guy out behind my tent- so cute! 
Joanne, our cook, hamming it up for the camera!

Our Open House last night
The Ti Kay Pay- looking pretty fine! 
The Earthship next door to the straw house



No comments:

Post a Comment