Saturday, February 5, 2011

Good to home...in my other home!

Without any disappointment, the roosters indeed started crowing from midnight onward. I slept surprisingly well, and woke up early to the 5 or 6am rooster. Today's breakfast is the spaghetti/salt fish/hot dog day- great one to come back to!

Ah, my first breakfast back: pasta with salt fish & chopped hot dogs. Comforts of home! Someone just collected money for lunch- fresh salad with grated beets & home made dressing- I don't think I ever had salad last time I was here. Looking forward to it!

Jean Louis was quite proud to show me the changes in the building yesterday- the plastered walls, the shutter that he made himself, the start of the galeri. He said regardless of the money, he is way more excited and proud about the fact that he has helped build the house. I look forward to working with him again!



 I think we're putting up posts, and doing some plastering today. Onward for the Ti Kay Pay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment